Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free Review
Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free is an app created by Facebook. Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free was first published on November 17, 2020. It is available for Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free consider content rating:
Be together whenever with a simple way to text, video chat and rally the group.
* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It's seamless across devices.
* CUT DOWN GLARE WITH DARK MODE. Dark mode is a sleek new look that goes easy on the eyes by switching the background from white to black.
* SHOW YOUR REACTION - Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
* SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS - Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories.
* RALLY THE GROUP - Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more.
* HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT - Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional :) **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE - When text just won't cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
* SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within US, UK and France only) - Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal* account. *PayPal available in the US only.
* SHARE YOUR LOCATION - Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
* CHAT WITH BUSINESSES - Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
* PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS - Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
* BRING SMS INTO MESSENGER - No need to open multiple apps to stay in touch. Use one app for SMS and Messenger.