Microsoft Teams Review
Microsoft Teams is an app created by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams was first published on November 12, 2020. The app is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Microsoft Teams requires . The most current version is 1416/184.108.40.2060031206 Before getting Microsoft Teams consider content rating:
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.
YOUR HUB FOR TEAMWORK
* Easily manage your team’s projects with file editing and sharing on the go
* Connect face-to-face with HD audio and video, and join meetings from almost anywhere
* Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels
* Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention
* Focus on what matters most by saving important conversations and customizing your notifications
* Search your chats and team conversations to quickly find what you need
* Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
This app requires a paid Office 365 commercial subscription, or a free or trial subscription of Microsoft Teams. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected]