Top-7 Apps to Raise Productivity in 2022
There are numerous apps on your phone that distract and entertain you. While entertainment is something we all need from time to time, some apps are made to improve your productivity. Keep up with your daily tasks with these apps.
Helpful apps for daily use
You may be familiar with some of these apps since they are popular on the market. They are available on almost all mobile platforms and some of them can be downloaded as extensions to your favorite browsers. If you don’t have enough space on your phone, you can pick one or two of the most helpful apps for you. Apps you may need every day:
- Notion. The app is available on Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS. You can also use it on the web. It offers you to create notes with important information, thoughts, or grocery lists. It is up to you which information your notes will contain, but the app can keep up with anything you want. It offers versatile designs for the notes you create;
- Trello. The app works on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. You can use it as a web extension if you want. Trello is a reliable service with numerous features that might help small or average businesses. It can connect the team together and help to stay focused on the project. It is considered to be an advanced organizer where you can keep the information on your studies;
- Google Keep. There are no Windows or macOS versions, but you can download it on iOS and Android. The app offers you to create to-do lists in no time. You can add different colors to make lists more visible. The app is compatible with Google Assistant, so you can open it and check with your voice;
- TickTick. The app works steadily on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and the Web. You can create to-do lists there, mark the dates in the calendar, and make the schedule for the day. You may use the Pomodoro timer added to the app to increase productivity;
- Google Tasks. The app is available on iOS, Android, and the Web. You can create tasks you want to perform during the day/week/year. The app is compatible with Google Calendar and Gmail. Use the app to plan which messages must be answered and when. You can plan important events and mark them in the Google Calendar. You may sort all your notes the way you want it. You may sync Google Tasks with Google Assistant too, and use your voice to give the commands;
- Pocket. The app works on Android, iOS, macOS, and as a Chrome extension. This is a place where you can store all the videos, images, and articles you like or want to read. You can gather information from different sources and devices. The app uses a tags system so you will not lose any important files or data. You will be able to easily find everything in the archive;
- WorkFlowy. This app is available on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It works on iOS and Android mobile platforms. You can create notes and manage all your daily tasks inside. The app is compatible with multiple third parties. You may even attach media files to the notes you’ve created there. This app offers access to the notes to multi-users. If you want to share your plans with friends or family, you can grant them access.
Increasing Your Productivity With Apps
The more tasks you have in front of you, the more chances that you will forget about something in the end. These apps are helpful tools that will ease the life of you and your co-workers. You can build plans, make lists, mark important dates, and add notes via these apps. Pick those that you need the most right now.
If you have more apps to recommend, you can do it in the comments below. Have you ever used apps from the list? Which apps help you to stay focused during the day?
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here