Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most reliable free document management system. View, edit, sign, and annotate PDF documents directly from the text. Collaborate with your team when you're working from home or out of the office, and it's also the free global standard for securely viewing, signing, and annotating PDF documents.
Use the application on any device. It does not take up much space during installation; you can also access it anywhere. The app was first published on April 19, 2022, and has been popular ever since. A bunch of advantages in the application that will make using it convenient and fast.
View or comment on PDFs
- Quickly open and view PDF documents;
- Search, scroll, and zoom in and out;
- Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode;
- Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools;
- Annotate documents easily with highlights and markup texts;
- View and respond to activity in the comments list;
- Send and receive a file directly from home.
Exchange with others
- Have the ability to view and share files with others;
- Comment on any files you work with. Great opportunity for teamwork;
- Notifications about actions in the file will be sent to your email.;
- Track any activity of your files to which you have given access;
- Start sharing files with others as it just got a lot more convenient;
- Work from home and stay in constant contact with them.
Scanned documents are now easily accessible
- Have the opportunity to work with the received scanned files, and Adobe Scan will help you with this;
- Follow all the necessary steps to sign or change them.
Comfortably work with forums
- Easily work with digital documents by entering the information you need in the fields;
- Start signing electronically using assistive devices like a stylus.
Great storage for your files
- Access your files on any device, anywhere. Since everything is stored in the cloud on your account;
- Star files to keep important digital documents at your fingertips;
- Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers, including Google Drive;
- Print digital documents directly from your device.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across desktop, web, and mobile.
Acrobat PRO DC
- Organize and edit PDFs;
- Create PDFs using documents or pictures (like JPG);
- Convert files to any format convenient for you;
- Ability to merge two files at once in one document;
- Send files to any employee
Work with PDF packages
- Translation of pictures with text into text form, as well as into other documents;
- Save files in any cloud convenient for you.;
- Sort and organize any PDF files;
- Send files with one click to any email.
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF;
- Make scanned PDFs editable.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune-supported partner app that accommodates multiple identities.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is what will help you comfortably work with PDF files, modify them and share them with other employees. Easily convert files to the format you need, as well as sign them anywhere since you can access your account and files anywhere convenient for you. Collaborate with your co-workers while working from home, and you don't have to work in an office full of paperwork. All of this is now available with Adobe Acrobat Reader applications.
- Convenient multifunctional application for any kind of device, as well as with access anywhere;
- Regular app updates that help the app make it user-friendly. As well as adding many useful features for the convenience of the user;
- A fairly convenient and intuitive interface in which it will not be difficult to figure it out and get to work.
- It is difficult to get used to the application; you need to figure out a lot of things before using this or that function.