Geometry Dash is a 2D game based on rhythm and music. It was developed and published by RobTop Games. The game was released on August 13, 2013, for iOS and Android, and on December 22, 2014, for Microsoft Windows.
Geometry Dash is a classical 2D platformer with a wide variety of non-trivial tasks. Its plot is simple: Players lead a square avatar through the different levels, avoiding barriers to get to the finish. However banal it might seem at first glance, the game keeps your attention all the way.
- It contains a huge amount of various levels, and each is unique and tricky in its own way. The tasks are difficult but entertaining.
- Geometry Dash gives any user an opportunity to choose who they want to be: a player or a creator, and switch between these roles as frequently as they wish.
- Although Geometry Dash was planned as a single-player game, it contains multiplayer levels for those who enjoy the competitive spirit. You can invite your friends or find opponents among other users while playing. The popularity of this app ensures you will never play alone.
Pleasant Design & Familiar Interface
Geometry Dash is a user-friendly game that combines colorful and vibrant graphics with minimalistic design. It is an easy-to-follow app with a comfortable interface, which perfectly fits its dynamic gameplay. Fitting to its classical scenario, Geometry Dash uses widespread and recognizable elements and patterns, making you feel familiar with the game as soon as you open it for the first time. A mix of such features creates an immersive and engaging experience without testing your patience. Its catchy sounds that appear during navigation create an ardent mood and never seem annoying. Engaging pictures and music support the tricky plot and keep you entertained throughout the entire journey.
Geometry Dash is a rhythm-based platformer where players must navigate their way through a series of obstacle-filled levels. Here are three features that differentiate this game from the others:
- You will feel familiar with this game as soon as you open it. Its plot belongs to the video games you probably played at least once in a lifetime and those we consider vintage already.
- The key to success is timing your jumps and movements to the beat of the music. The game starts out relatively easy but quickly ramps up in difficulty, forcing players to master the timing mechanics and attention.
- The simple design can bring a touch of nostalgia, yet it is a modern app with a number of modifications.
What is also remarkable about the game is its availability for different devices. You can run it on your smartphone while waiting in line or commuting from one place to another, or enjoy its bright graphics on bigger screens at home. The requirements are simple:
- Only 100 MB of free space on disk;
- 2.0+ GHz CPU speed;
- A video card that supports OpenGL 2.0.
Even when you become a true pro in this game and manage the most challenging tasks, there are still hundreds of scenarios to play, both created by developers and other players. With the level editor function, you can create your own settings and share them with the community. This function adds an element of creativity and allows you to explore the Geometry Dash universe as long as you want. It is a highly replayable game you can enjoy in any mood and place. A combination of the familiar plot, flexible scenario, and modern graphics makes Geometry Dash one of the best mobile games available today.